Monday, May 16, 2005

Day 2: The First Minutes Logged

I spent the morning finishing up my landscaping project, and then went downstairs to my own personal cardio cinema, which amounts to a stationary bike in my damp/dark/unfinished basement, with a 13" TV and a DVD player. Not exactly the lap of luxury but it does the job and allows me to work out without having to hit the gym. So I watched the first 45 minutes of 'Dogville' with Nicole Kidman. Strange movie, which is really just a filming of an onstage play. The set literally amounts to a stage with chalk on the ground defining the various homes/stores in Dogville.

Total Pledged/minute: $0 (Who is going to be first, no one has pledged yet, but that's because no one but me yet knows of this blog).

Today's Minutes: 45 Minutes
Total Minutes: 45 Minutes
Today's Distance: 12.2 Miles
Total Distance: 12.2 Miles

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Charz said...

I'll see you 1 cent a minute and raise you a dollar for every pound you lose the next 3 months. Maybe that will stop you from eating 16 cheese coneys at lunch!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Joe Hansbauer said...

Damn, and i just bought that extra large box of Twinkee's from Sam's Club... Guess I'll take those with me to Ecuador, since they have a shelf life of 6 years! :)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Charz said...

It's funny how in different regions they use different terminology. In Cincinnati, they have 'stationary bikes' but in California, we call the 'broken bikes'.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home