Saturday, July 09, 2005

Day 56: Weekend Bike Ride

I'm really enjoying the outdoor rides, so much that I think I may go to BioWheels soon and see about getting a cheap road bike. It will be better than treking along on a mountain bike.

Today I road from my house in Newport all the way along Eastern Ave to Lunken Playfields, and road around the bike trail at Lunken. Though riding on the street isn't my favorite, there isn't a lot of traffic on Eastern, so it wasn't bad. It's my longest ride yet...

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.54 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 90 Minutes
Total Minutes: 1700 Minutes
Today's Distance: 22 Miles
Total Distance: 440.2 Miles

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Charz said...

I'm confused. Why do you ride a bike if you have a new car? Cars go faster and have AC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home