Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Day 100: Challenge Complete

I did a couple victory laps around Northside to get up to that final 85 minute time, and boy did it feel good! 100 days later, the challenge is complete. 30 minutes a day doesn't seem like it would be that hard, but carving out 210 minutes a week to ride a bike is more difficult than I had ever imagined.

I want to thank everyone who followed along with my blog as the weeks went on and especially those who pledged... I'll be sending out emails to those that sponsored me. I didn't quite make the $3,000 mark, but we came pretty darn close. It means a lot to me that so many people contributed, whether it was $0.01 or $0.10 a minute it was greatly appreciated! The families in Ecuador will be especially excited for the donation.

I'll keep this blog alive through the trip to keep you up to date on the team's happenings, and will hopefully get some pictures from the trip up here.

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.74 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 85 Minutes
Total Minutes: 2984 Minutes
Today's Distance: 24 Miles
Total Distance: 793.5 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home