Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Day 95: Ecuador Meeting

Tonight is our bi-weekly Ecuador team meeting and tonight is Spanish night... the first of a few basic spansih lessons... so now I can say "How do you say..." and then make a gesture. For example... Cómo se dice and then point to my eye... which they'd then respond 'ojo'. I think this will be the most important phrase to know... with 'Como de dice' in my pocket I should be able to traverse my way trough Ecuador.

¡Ése es todo para ahora!

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.74 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 40 Minutes
Total Minutes: 2839 Minutes
Today's Distance: 9.6 Miles
Total Distance: 753.5 Miles

UPDATED: Forgot to change to 2839, but fixed.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Charz said...

You truly are amazing. Biking negative 60 minutes is truly impressive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home