Friday, May 27, 2005

Day 14: Ecuadorian Music

Those that know me well, know that original live music is one of my passions. So as I was getting ready to head out tonight to see a bluegrass band (Comet Bluegrass All-stars), I decided to look into Ecuadorian music, specifically more traditional Ecuadorian music.

From what I can tell from most of the bands online that bill themselves as 'traditional' in the Ecuador market, it's very vocally driven, with a lot of finger picking guitar background.

I'll be on the lookout for some local festivals that include music while I am there.

Total Pledged/minute: $0.34 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)

Today's Minutes: 33 Minutes
Total Minutes: 422 Minutes
Today's Distance: 8.7 Miles
Total Distance: 114.5 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home