Friday, May 20, 2005

Day 6: Yet Another Crappy Netflix Movie

While my little TV and DVD player in the basement is great at helping to pass the time as I peddle away, it amazes me at the number of bad movies there are out there. The most recent completed moving being "The Girl Next Door". So, we've been renting and watching '24' the series on Netflix. I suppose because of that rental history, one of my Netflix Recommendations was the above mentioned. Apparently because Elisha Cuthbert stars in '24', and is the lead actress in TGND, I should like that movie. Perhaps Netflix needs to work on its recommendation engine, as this movie was horrid. It's the same concept as American Pie, except for not nearly as funny.

Anyway, the movie is now complete, I've got X-Men 2 up next and while I don't expect this to be very good, I am hoping that it will at least be entertaining, and the action should make the minutes go by.

Total Pledged/minute: $0.04 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)

Today's Minutes: 40 Minutes
Total Minutes: 194 Minutes
Today's Distance: 11.0 Miles
Total Distance: 52.6 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home