Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Day 10b: First Day of Pledges

I'll get back to posting about Ecuador later this week. We have our first meeting of the Service Travel team tomorrow night (Wednesday). I'm looking forward to getting to know the group, it's a great bunch of folks, and I'm excited about taking the trip with them.

The first official day of pledge gathering has been fantastic. In just 24 hours since I sent out the email launching the pledge website on givebackcincinnati.org, I have received an additional pledge of $0.25. I still have some work to do to get to my goal of $1.00 per minute and $2,984 raised for Habitat (and a lot more running/biking). But this is a great start!

Total Pledged/minute: $0.29 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)

Today's Minutes: 41 Minutes
Total Minutes: 286 Minutes
Today's Distance: 11.4 Miles
Total Distance: 78.8 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home