Thursday, July 28, 2005

Day 75: Melanie's B-day

Today was my wife's 'golden birthday'... I didn't know what that was either, but apparently it's when you turn 28 and your birthday is on the 28th, or 29 and your birthday is on the 29th. So my golden was last year, and as far as I can tell it doesn't mean a thing, other than something to talk about for 5 minutes ;)

The birthday was a lot of fun (well I hope Melanie had fun)... she picked dinner (Ambar up in Clifton), and then we met a bunch of friends at Hofbrahaus. Lot's o' fun, but no biking.

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.74 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 0 Minutes
Total Minutes: 2147 Minutes
Today's Distance: 0 Miles
Total Distance: 565.8 Miles

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Charz said...

My Golden Birthday was 20 years ago! I knew it was all down hill once I hit double digits...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home