Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Day 66: Riding to Volleyball

I love the idea of being able to bike commute to things. The first easy thing I've done is to start riding from home to the sand volleyball courts for Tuesday leagues. It's only a 9 mile ride and a great bike route with a lane that can be used for parking which keeps down the number of cars coming up behing you.

Had a great ride out there today averaging nearly 20 mph on my mountain bike :)

I've also updated with some new pledges... we are getting close to that $1.00 per minute goal. Help me get the last 28 cents!

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.72 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 26 Minutes
Total Minutes: 1993 Minutes
Today's Distance: 9 Miles
Total Distance: 522.0 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home