Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Day 73: Utility Biking

That's what I've learned it's called. When you ride your bike not specifically for exercise, but for a combination of exercise, recreation AND transportation. So I guess each Tuesday evening I am 'Utility Biking', when I hop on my bike in Newport and start pedaling for Lunken and our Sand Volleyball league. Sure I get some exercise out if it. It's a 9 mile, 27 minute long ride. But it also gets me to my volleyball game, so it's function is transportation... what a novel idea.

Once the challenge is over I am going to look for more ways to incorporate biking into my daily life, it makes exercise so much easier and less time consuming.

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.74 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 27 Minutes
Total Minutes: 2147 Minutes
Today's Distance: 9.0 Miles
Total Distance: 565.8 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home