Saturday, May 28, 2005

Day 15: Day of Rest - Family Picnic

I had the family (mom, dad, sister, nephew and 2 nieces) over to the house for a little picnic, so I decided to take a 'day off'. I intend to begin riding my bike to work daily next week, and that should actually make my quest a little easier, as it will be about 20 minutes of daily riding for the round trip. It's so nice to be able to ride a bike to work in less time than it take most folks to drive to work. It's a definite benefit to living in Newport.

Total Pledged/minute: $0.34 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)

Today's Minutes: 0 Minutes
Total Minutes: 422 Minutes
Today's Distance: 0 Miles
Total Distance: 114.5 Miles

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Charz said...

I hope your car gets fixed so you don't have to bike to work anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home