Sunday, May 29, 2005

Day 16: Double Dip - Taste of Cincinnati

The 25th Anniversary of Taste of Cincinnati was today, and it was a beautiful day for it. The event is the longest running culinary street festival in the entire country. I took the opportunity to ride my bike over to the event and home.

I then did another ride in the basement, making the day a double dip. The roundtrip to the taste was a more liesurely 10 mile ride taking a little over 40 minutes. Then I made up for the off day yesterday by riding for over an hour on the stationary bike.

All in all a good day, and I'm back on track (actually a little ahed of schedule).

Total Pledged/minute: $0.34 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)

Today's Minutes: 103 Minutes
Total Minutes: 525 Minutes
Today's Distance: 27.1 Miles
Total Distance: 141.6 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home