Saturday, July 30, 2005

Day 77: Golf, Findlay and Grilling

First weekend day I can remember with absolutely nothing on the calendar... so what did I do? Fill it with stuff :) First I hit the links with a good friend Greg. Then I came home, and went with Melanie to Findlay Market... man I love that place. We went late (3 PM) and the place was still packed. Picked up some lunch meat, fresh italain sausage and went back home for lunch...

Then I had a break for a couple minutes so I did some yard work for an hour, hit the stationary bike (Blade 3 on the DVD... cheese-ball action movie, but it certainly passes the time), and by that time it was time to fire up the grill... Great day and great weather!

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.74 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 41 Minutes
Total Minutes: 2213 Minutes
Today's Distance: 11 Miles
Total Distance: 583.8 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home