Friday, June 03, 2005

Day 20: Power Washing Homes

I may need to re-think the physical labor not counting for minutes idea. I spent from 8 AM - 4 PM doing some serious physical labor. Nothing like standing on top of a roof or a 40 foot ladder with a industrial grade power washer. It's all you can do to keep from being pushed off the ladder. But we got to 7 homes, and that'll go a long way in allowing our volunteers to complete their painting of 25 homes on June 11th.

So, although I spent 7 hours doing hard labor, and could hardly move my shoulders, I will accrue no miles or minutes for Friday June 3rd.

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.39 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)

Today's Minutes: 0 Minutes
Total Minutes: 618 Minutes
Today's Distance: 0 Miles
Total Distance: 166.7 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home