Sunday, July 31, 2005

Day 78: A New Route and a pool party

Pulled out my trusty 'safe bike routes' map provided by OKI, and looked for a new ride.. and I found an awesome little loop. Starting at my place in Newport, heading down to the newport riverfront, and then along Dodd Ave in Bellevue and Dayton... this dumps you to Route 8, which I took along the river all the way to 275, then up and amazingly steep long hill on River Road.. It was an 8degree grade for like a mile and a half.. i thought my heart was going to explode. But once that dumps into Ft. Thomas it's smooth sailing. All the way bake to Newport...

Now... it's off to a pool party with my nieces and nephew... I can't remember the last pool party I've been to and I'm pumped!

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.74 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 57 Minutes
Total Minutes: 2270 Minutes
Today's Distance: 16 Miles
Total Distance: 599.8 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home