Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Day 81: Ecuador Team Meeting

I think I mentioned in an early post, that buying my airline ticket triggered my awareness that I was actually going to Ecuador. However, I still don't think it's quite hit me yet that the team of 12 are going to be the folks I am in Ecuador with. The group is really starting to come together and feel more comfortable with each other (something that I think the give back trips give a huge benefit over going on a trip where you don't meet your team until you arrive in the destination country). Selam has done an amazing job at creating some simple 'get-to-know-you' type team building exercises. I can say that I usually think those types of things are cheesy, but these are really fun, and it gives you a great insight into the dynamics of the group.

Our next fundraiser is next Sunday, if you like cornhole, check out the event on the give back website.

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.74 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 37 Minutes
Total Minutes: 2342 Minutes
Today's Distance: 9.8 Miles
Total Distance: 619.6 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home