Friday, August 05, 2005

Day 83: PTO - AKA Forced Vacation

I guess I couldn't complain, but my companies new policy of 'use it or lose it' vacation time means I'll be taking pretty much every Friday and Monday off the month of August. Some of that works out, as I will be in Vegas and Montreal this month for bachelor parties, but it also means some time off with nothing planned. That's something I don't think I've ever done in my professional career...taken a day off just because.

Anyway, it allows me to go two things I love today, go for a nice long morning bike ride and then tee off for 18 in the afternoon... maybe I can get used to this not working thing :)

Oh... and saw wedding crashes tonight... very very funny. More than I expected.

Click Here to Learn More and Pledge!
Total Pledged/minute: $0.74 + ($1 per pound lost + $0.01 per mile)
Today's Minutes: 72 Minutes
Total Minutes: 2414 Minutes
Today's Distance: 22 Miles
Total Distance: 641.6 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home